24 Nov RECIPE: Energy Bites by A.Vogel
Makes about 20-25 balls – 1″ in diameter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like.
Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Note: If the mix seems too dry, add in an extra tablespoon or two of honey or peanut butter or almond butter. If the mix seems too wet, add extra oatmeal.