With Flora’s Flyer Sale comes Salus shrink packs including Calcium Magnesium. We know many of you wait all year to stock up during this flyer sale – so we’ve brought quite a few in – don’t forget to bring your $2.50 coupon in from the flyer you received in the Now Newspaper this month.
Bone Loss Begins in Your 30s
Thin, fragile bones are not just a concern for the elderly, but for young people as well. Bone loss actually begins around age 30. That’s why you should start strengthening your bones now. Salus® Calcium Magnesium is a trusted bone supplement designed to support everyone’s need for a highly absorbable tonic that ensures calcium goes where it’s needed—in the bones, instead of soft tissue.
Salus® minerals are already dissolved in liquid form, promoting maximum absorption for stronger, healthier bones. Small changes can make a big difference. Salus® Calcium Magnesium, combined with a fun exercise regime and a well-rounded diet of mineral-rich foods, gives you the tools you need to build and maintain great bones—for a lifetime.
Easy lifestyle ideas for strong bones:
- Eat fresh, whole foods high in calcium and magnesium: dark leafy vegetables, sesame seeds, chickpeas, broccoli and yogurt
- Limit soft drinks, caffeine, sugar, salt and processed foods as they increase mineral loss from the body
- Participate in strength-training and weight-bearing (walking, tennis, dancing, running, yoga) exercises at least 3 times a week
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Salus® Calcium Magnesium is a factor in maintaining good health and supports the calcium and magnesium needs of men, women and children
- Calcium gluconate and calcium lactate are highly soluble organic compounds of calcium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are rapidly absorbed throughout the digestive tract
- Calcium gluconate and lactate are able to utilize both types of absorption sites in the small intestine – active transport sites located at the beginning of the small intestine and passive diffusion sites located in the more alkaline environment at the end of the small intestine
- A higher magnesium to calcium ratio helps lessen the risk of calcification problems
- Easy-to-swallow liquid format – No need to swallow pills!
- Safe low dose for daily, long-term use
- Salus® Calcium Magnesium is a scientifically prepared liquid solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental calcium and magnesium to be absorbed by the body – unlike minerals in tablet or capsule form which are less bioavailable and need to first be broken down in the digestive tract
- Each daily dose of 2 tbsp (30 ml) provides: 155 mg of elemental calcium (from 1474 mg of compound calcium gluconate and calcium lactate), 186 mg of elemental magnesium (from 3090 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate), 3.5 mg of elemental zinc and 204 I.U. of vitamin D
- Contains vitamin D3 which is a more potent form than the commonly used vitamin D2
- Prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts, and bottled in recyclable glass
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Certified kosher
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives