These baked treats are gluten-free and dairy-free, so almost everyone can enjoy!
- ½ cup Alpha Red Palm Olein
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1.5 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- Pinch cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tins or fill with muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the oil, sugar and eggs until well blended. Add in the pumpkin and stir until everything is completely smooth. Stir in the water and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Slowly add into the pumpkin mixture while stirring. Keep stirring until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins so they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks to Alpha Health for providing this healthy muffin alternative!