22 Mar GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE COLLAGEN PROTEIN BALLS
THESE GLUTEN FREE COLLAGEN PROTEIN BALLS ARE THE PERFECT PROTEIN PACKED SNACK FOR ALL OCCASIONS
These gluten free vegan protein balls are a great way to get a kick of energy during you midday slump without overloading on processed sugars and empty calories.
The cacao nibs add a nice crunch while providing high amounts of antioxidants like polyphenols, which are great for anti-aging and cardiovascular health. This snack is fiber rich making it great for blood sugar regulation, colon health, as well as keeping you satiated for longer. Add 2 tbsp of Organika’s Enhanced Collagen original https://organika.com/product/enhanced-collagen/ which offers 16g of of protein. This protein also contains Type 1 and 3 collagen which will also give your skin and digestive health a boost.
Not only are these collagen protein balls full of nutrients but they taste like a treat and satisfy any sweet cravings you may have. I make these ahead of time and keep them in the freezer since they are great for work, pre workout snacks and sweet cravings alike!
CHOCOLATE COLLAGEN PROTEIN BALLS
- 2 Tbsp Organika’s Enhanced Collagen Original
- 1/4 cup organic gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup organic nut butter of choice (pecan butter is amazing)
- 5 organic medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp organic maca cacao powder https://organika.com/product/macacacao-powder/
- 1 tbsp organic cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp water (if required)
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender, and blend until the mixture becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Roll the dough in 1-inch balls and place in a container in the fridge or freezer.
Learn more about Collagen here: