At Organic Grocer We Take Giving Back Seriously …
When you shop at Organic Grocer you’re doing more than supporting a 25 year old local business owned and operated by Surrey residents – you’re supporting LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL charities that make a real impact.
… Giving Back To Our Customers by
Saving you money! Here’s how:
- Find us on YELP to save (5%-10%*) every time you come in.
- Be sure to ask at the till for:
- current coupons (at least $1.50 savings available almost everyday!)
- rewards programs (earn 1000 points to receive $10 off your bill)
- one day sales (pop up here and there – always ask)
- monthly flyer sales (happen ALMOST every month)
- And don’t forget to bring your empty supplement bottles in with your name and phone number written on them – they’ll be entered into our monthly draw for a free product!
- Did you know that we match prices? Bring proof of a local brick & mortar store selling the exact same product in the current week and we’ll match that price!
- Ask about bulk pricing – some items are cheaper if bought by the case.
- Seniors with a valid gold care care (65+) are offered a 10% discount on regularly priced items (excluding dairy and breads).
- Military Personnel with a valid ID are offered a 10% discount on regularly priced items (excluding dairy and breads).
- We have monthly draws for all kinds of fun stuff ranging from Supplement Gift Baskets to BBQ’s to iPads! Make sure you enter to win every time you come in.
- Ask if you qualify for our Auto Immune Program to save 15% off all supplements.
… Our Environmental Commitment
We choose to use clean products in the maintenance of our store
We choose to use recycled products whenever we can
We choose to support companies that hold our same values
We choose to support farmers who value the Earth as we do
We choose to make the small decisions that add up to make big differences (like using paperless staplers to keep literally tons of metal staples out of our landfills)
We offer paper bag options to our customers, as well as biodegradable plastic bags because paper isn’t always practical
… To Our Local Environment