21 Feb Why Fermented Protein?
Why Fermented Protein?
- Fermented Protein Promotes overall digestive health and thereby healthy gut bacteria
- Fermented Protein Primes the gut for the absorption of other health promoting ingredients
- Fermented Protein Amplifies the nutritional value of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Fermented Protein Facilitates optimal absorption by the body
- Fermented Protein
Supports the immune system
Why fermented Greek Yogurt?
Fermented Greek yogurt is high in protein and provides the amazing unique, nutritive benefits of dairy, without the digestive disturbances. Fermentation ensures optimum absorption from a superior protein source.
Conscious sourcing matters! The cows that produce milk used for the fermented Greek yogurt proteins+ are raised, pastured and farmed in dairies committed to sustainable practices, producing milk that is free from hormones, antibiotics and GMO’s.
- Conscious sourcing – made from grass fed dairy
- Superior formulation – strengthens gut & digestive health
- Premium absorption – fermentation maximizes absorption
Learn More with these Great Videos: