03 Dec DIY ACTIVATED CHARCOAL EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB
GET A HEALTHY GLOW WITH OUR HOMEMADE EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB RECIPE
We took organic granulated sugar and organic virgin coconut oil and mixed it with Organika® Activated Charcoal Powder for the perfect homemade exfoliant.
Now, we know that beautiful skin comes more from the inside than it does the outside, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take care of the outside as well. As our skin cells turnover, the top layer skins cells die. Without exfoliation, dead skin cells can block your pores and dull the appearance of your skin.
Exfoliating gently removes dead skin cell debris to speed healthy skin turnover, prevent breakouts and brighten your skin for that healthy glow we’re all after.
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL BODY SCRUB
EASY | PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- 2 tbsp of olive oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 tbsp of sugar (brown, white, or coconut)
- 1 tsp of Organika’s Activated Charcoal Powder
- Essential oil or rosewater
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar to form a paste – I like to make each time I want to use it – however, if you want to keep extra you can double the recipe.