These really are a treat. Share wisely.
- Crunchy Coconut Blossom Chocolate recipe
Peanut Butter Cream
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 4 tsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. DME™ Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- Pinch of sea salt
- Make the chocolate mixture. Fill an ice cube tray a little less than half way with mixture. Place in the freezer to cool for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir the remaining chocolate mixture every couple of minutes to keep it smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter cream ingredients until smooth. Place in the fridge until you remove the ice cube tray.
- Remove the ice cube tray. Place a small spoonful of the peanut butter cream on each chocolate cube.
- Give the remaining chocolate mixture a good stir and pour over the peanut butter until covered.
- Place tray back in the freezer for another 15 minutes, or until completely solid.
Makes about 8-10 Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites.