Efamol® Pure Evening Primrose Oil is clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema, including redness, itchiness and swelling. It’s been proven safe and effective in more clinical trials than any other evening primrose oil in the world.
For beautiful skin with that healthy glow, try Efamol® Pure Evening Primrose Oil. It contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin. These softgel capsules provide Gamma-linolenic acid or GLA, a biologically active form of omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids.
Efamol uses only unique Rigel Seeds—not generic seeds. That means Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil provides up to 33% more GLA than other brands.
- For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by atopic eczema (dermatitis)
- Clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema: redness, itchiness, swelling and crusting (1)
- Tested in more clinical trials than any other evening primrose oil in the world
- For beautiful skin with that healthy glow
- Contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin
- Provides Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a biologically active form of long-chain omega-6 fatty acids
- Rather than generic seeds, it’s made with unique Rigel Seeds (grown in Holland and New Zealand), providing up to 33% more GLA than other pure EPO products
- Never cold-pressed, Efamol® uses a unique one-step low-temperature manufacturing process to gently extract evening primrose oil and keep it in its natural state
- The only EPO in the world proven safe in toxicology trials (2,3,4)
- EPO ADEasy-to-swallow softgel capsules