During the month of April many new products become available to us – and you! We’ve been carefully sifting through the new products and we’re excited to bring some pretty spectacular products to you. Here’s a sneak peek:
New Roots Herbals – have a look through the vitamin section – we’ve brought literally dozens of new products in by this knowledgeable company. You’ll find them competitively priced; yet New Roots products are often the highest quality and highest potency on the shelf! Make sure you have a close look at these guys! Most of their products are on sale this month.
Sisu Children’s Line – we’ve brought is the hugely popular Sisu U-Cube Gummy MultiVitamins, Gummy Cal/Mag for Kids, & Gummy tart Vitamin C. Your kids are gonna love them – come in and ask for a sample.
Truly Turmeric – wild crafted whole root turmeric & black pepper paste. This paste is therapeutic grade turmeric with black pepper to enhance the healing properties of the turmeric. Blended in coconut oil with a twist of lime – we’re super excited about this one! (Find it next to the therapeutic coconut oils in the grocery section).
Denman Island Grizzly Bars – a tasty way to support our local rain forests this Easter Season. (We’ve got the bunnies too!) Take a picture with the bar for your chance to win a trip to Tofino! #GrizzlyBar
Better Than Pasta Konjac Noodles & Rice alternatives – High in fibre, low in carbs, these tasty noodle and rice alternatives keep you feeling satisfied while keeping your carb intake down.
Flora Health Teas – we’ve brought in several new medicinal teas by Flora Health. Make sure you stop by the tea section the next time you’re in the store.
Radico Organic Hair Dye – These all natural chemical free hair dyes are permanent and safe to use for the whole family. Give them a try and let us know what you think!
Genuine Health’s shelf stable probiotics – Our NEW advanced gut health probiotic contains 15 strains that mimic human gut flora in an allergen- and plastic-free delayed-release capsule to deliver our probiotics straight to your gut! We keep them in the fridge with the other probiotics.
3 Brains Formulas – for over all body health. These formulations take a holistic approach to brain health and are getting great feed back! Look for these great products through out our supplement section.
Nirvana Pies – Pot pies made with clean, scrumptious ingredients by a local family in Richmond. Foods that comfort the soul and brighten the spirit!
There’s so much more that hasn’t yet arrived – but will be here before the end of the month! Make sure to take some extra time this month to look at all the new stuff!
Digest-Force Activates Healthy Digestion!
Indigestion is a pain. Literally. More people suffer from chronic indigestion than from any other condition. Activate good digestion quickly with Digest-ForceTM Activated Coconut Charcoal & Ginger Root Extract, the newest member in Prairie Naturals Digestive Health product category.
What are the Ingredients in Digest-Force & What Do They Do?
Digest-Force combines the therapeutic power of activated charcoal from coconut husks with ginger root extract. Blending traditional practices with herbal medicine, this unique formula provides rapid relief from indigestion safely and effectively.
• Charcoal from Coconut Husks – It’s a fact that our planet’s original detoxifying agent is charcoal! Prairie Naturals coconut charcoal is “activated” through a carbonproducing process using high heat, pressure and steam. This process expands the therapeutic “adsorption” (suction) effect of charcoal by making it more porous and expanding its surface area. Prairie Naturals Digest-ForceTM formula with activated coconut charcoal has the distinct power to neutralize and eliminate various toxic substances (including allergens) by binding them unto itself and moving them safely out of the body. In fact, activated charcoal has proven so effective and safe that it is routinely used in hospitals as an antidote to drug and poison toxicity!
• Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Extract (10:1) – This traditional medicinal is revered as one of the world’s most ancient and effective digestive remedies. Extensive scientific analyses indicate that the primary active constituents (phytochemical terpenes gingerol and shogaol, along with oleoresin) aid & protect the digestive tract. The therapeutic use of ginger extract immediately reduces indigestion, gas, bloating and nausea.
10 Important Things You Need to Know About Digest-Force
- Digest-Force provides an adsorption function that has a detoxifying effect.
- Digest-Force combines activated coconut charcoal combined with ginger extract to rapidly alleviate the pain and discomfort of bloating and gas.
- Digest-Force neutralizes excessive stomach acid; relieves ulcers and acid reflux.
- Digest-Force remedies the discomfort caused by overeating and eating irritating, allergenic foods.
- Digest-Force is an integral part of every digestive health and detoxification program.
- Digest-Force quickly and safely alleviates symptoms of indigestion and intestinal distress.
- Digest-Force helps to heal intestinal inflammation.
- Digest-Force combats food poisoning, toxins and pollutants.
- Digest-Force reduces intestinal infections from viral, bacterial, yeast and mold sources.
- Digest-Force corrects many of the root causes of diarrhea effectively.
CLEAN, GRASS FED PROTEIN!
The milk for fermented GREEK YOGURT proteins+, is sourced from a California Dairy farm that is highly conscious of, and committed to ethical and sustainable practices. The cows are raised, pastured and farmed in California, producing the milk used to make fermented GREEK YOGURT proteins+, a grass fed dairy, free from: Gluten, Soy , GMO’s, hormones, and antibiotics.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is one of the most intensively studied cardio-protective nutrients, which can also increase overall energy and act as a powerful antioxidant against free radicals.
Because standard CoQ10 is poorly absorbed, a number of technologies have been developed to improve its bioavailability. Unfortunately, while these products may dramatically increase CoQ10 absorption in some people, they have little or no effect in others.
Quality of Life’s CoQ10-SR
delivers sustained release over 24 hours, contains MicroActive® CoQ1 which is the only form of CoQ10 shown in human clinical studies to have 100% enhanced absorption across all test subjects
. CoQ10-SR comes in a vegetarian
- – Double CoQ10 levels from baseline in 3 weeks
- – Delivers sustained release over 24 hours
- – Is 3x better absorbed than regular CoQ10
- – Is 2x better absorbed than solubilized CoQ10 softgels
One capsule for a better morning!
PartySmart is a herbal formulation that rapidly eliminates acetaldehyde, the toxic by-product of alcohol intake. Free from magnesium stearate and synthetic additives, one capsule is all you need for a better morning.
How PartySmart works:
1. Take PartySmart with your first drink of the night
2. Alcohol breaks down into acetaldehyde
3. PartySmart rapidly eliminates acetaldehyde from the blood
4. Wake up feeling better the next morning!
Four double-blind, randomized human clinical trials have proven the effective benefits of PartySmart!
Non-GMO Project Verified for All 12 Bar Soaps
South of France was awarded Non-GMO certification recently for all 12 bar soaps. The verification is an assurance that a product has been produced according to consensus-based best practices for GMO avoidance, helping you make informed shopping decisions. To find out more, visit http://www.nongmoproject.org/learn-more/understanding-our-seal/.
Sustainable Palm Oil
South of France products have also been certified by the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil. The RSPO was formed in 2004 with the objective of promoting the growth and use of sustainable palm oil products through the use of a global standard that we and our suppliers fully support. For more information, please visit www.rspo.org.
The appearance of this seal on the South of France bar soap cartons and hand wash certifies the following:
That South of France Natural Body Care Bar Soaps adhere to the Celiac Sprue Association – CSA standards. Their bar soap is free of wheat, barley, rye, and common oats, their crosses and derivatives and products, processing and packaging; or that innovative products have been crafted to remove the gluten from the finished product. Verification testing must confirm no detectable gluten using the most appropriate analysis for the product. Visit CSA at www.csaceliacs.org or call toll-free 877 CSA-4-CSA.
All products have been certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ Leaping Bunny Program. No animal testing is used in any phase of product development by South of France Natural Body Care, its laboratories or suppliers. For more information, please visit www.leapingbunny.org.
The South of France packaging is fully recyclable. Their bottles are manufactured from a minimum of 30% post consumer waste and their cartons are Forest Stewardship Council certified. For more information on recycling symbols, please visit www.recyclenow.com. To learn more about the Forest Stewardship Council, please visit us.fsc.org.