Digest-Force Activates Healthy Digestion!
Indigestion is a pain. Literally. More people suffer from chronic indigestion than from any other condition. Activate good digestion quickly with Digest-ForceTM Activated Coconut Charcoal & Ginger Root Extract, the newest member in Prairie Naturals Digestive Health product category.
What are the Ingredients in Digest-Force & What Do They Do?
Digest-Force combines the therapeutic power of activated charcoal from coconut husks with ginger root extract. Blending traditional practices with herbal medicine, this unique formula provides rapid relief from indigestion safely and effectively.
• Charcoal from Coconut Husks – It’s a fact that our planet’s original detoxifying agent is charcoal! Prairie Naturals coconut charcoal is “activated” through a carbonproducing process using high heat, pressure and steam. This process expands the therapeutic “adsorption” (suction) effect of charcoal by making it more porous and expanding its surface area. Prairie Naturals Digest-ForceTM formula with activated coconut charcoal has the distinct power to neutralize and eliminate various toxic substances (including allergens) by binding them unto itself and moving them safely out of the body. In fact, activated charcoal has proven so effective and safe that it is routinely used in hospitals as an antidote to drug and poison toxicity!
• Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Extract (10:1) – This traditional medicinal is revered as one of the world’s most ancient and effective digestive remedies. Extensive scientific analyses indicate that the primary active constituents (phytochemical terpenes gingerol and shogaol, along with oleoresin) aid & protect the digestive tract. The therapeutic use of ginger extract immediately reduces indigestion, gas, bloating and nausea.
10 Important Things You Need to Know About Digest-Force
- Digest-Force provides an adsorption function that has a detoxifying effect.
- Digest-Force combines activated coconut charcoal combined with ginger extract to rapidly alleviate the pain and discomfort of bloating and gas.
- Digest-Force neutralizes excessive stomach acid; relieves ulcers and acid reflux.
- Digest-Force remedies the discomfort caused by overeating and eating irritating, allergenic foods.
- Digest-Force is an integral part of every digestive health and detoxification program.
- Digest-Force quickly and safely alleviates symptoms of indigestion and intestinal distress.
- Digest-Force helps to heal intestinal inflammation.
- Digest-Force combats food poisoning, toxins and pollutants.
- Digest-Force reduces intestinal infections from viral, bacterial, yeast and mold sources.
- Digest-Force corrects many of the root causes of diarrhea effectively.
One capsule for a better morning!
PartySmart is a herbal formulation that rapidly eliminates acetaldehyde, the toxic by-product of alcohol intake. Free from magnesium stearate and synthetic additives, one capsule is all you need for a better morning.
How PartySmart works:
1. Take PartySmart with your first drink of the night
2. Alcohol breaks down into acetaldehyde
3. PartySmart rapidly eliminates acetaldehyde from the blood
4. Wake up feeling better the next morning!
Four double-blind, randomized human clinical trials have proven the effective benefits of PartySmart!
We know that a lot of people enjoy getting out and overindulging this season – especially on New Year’s Eve – so we thought we’d pull together a compilation of articles that’ll help you survive the party season and get 2016 off to a great start!
Start by evaluating your own personal needs with Party Survival – Ditch the Stress
Then go to your parties prepared for overindulgence: Party Survival – Party Smart! & Party Survival – Avoid the Bloat
After the festivities are over you might need a few tips for surviving a hang over the natural way: Party Survival – How to Survive the Morning After
When you’re feeling more like yourself – you might be considering a New Year’s Cleanse. How about this one: Party Survival – Detoxing After the Celebrations
We wish you all a wonderful and healthful 2016 and a safe New Year’s Eve! Happy New Year!
When heading out to party this weekend – consider taking a few supplements along with you to ease the suffering later in the evening and the next morning:
Our Staff Fav is Party Smart by Himalaya. All of us who like to enjoy a drink or two have tried it (including at our staff Christmas Party) and we LOVE it! All you need is 1 – 2 pills during your festivities and you wake up feeling great! If you’re a smaller person (150lb or less) one pill is typically enough, however if you’re a bit larger, or you’re really enjoying your drinks – another pill at bedtime helps!
Party Smart is a blend of herbs that cause the by-product of alcohol metabolism to be easily flushed by the body, thus avoiding the awful hang over symptoms we’re all trying to avoid at this time of year! Perfectly safe and fine to take along with any medications. Plus – it’s totally affordable! Pop in a grab one for New Year’s – we’re open until 6:30 New Year’s Eve this year.
Digestive Enzymes are another life saver – none of us leave the house without them! If you plan on over indulging a basic digestive enzyme will help your body break down all that extra food! If you are vegetarian, there are enzyme specifically for you, too. If you are gluten intolerant – and you can’t be sure of the foods you’re going to be eating at a party GlutenEase is a staff favourite. And if you’re lactose intolerant, and you’re not positive what’s in that baked good, Lactase is a life saver!
Digestive enzymes help prevent bloating, discomfort, gas, and that awful heavy exhausted feeling you get from eating too much. They’re lifesavers at a party!
Probiotics are a great way to help digestion along as well – make sure you take a double dose at bedtime to prevent constipation and support strong digestion overnight (and even help with nausea if you’ve drunk a little too much!)
Magnesium is a great hangover cure too! Lisa always takes 2 New Roots Herbal Magnesium Bisglycinate pills before bed after drinking to prevent that awful pulsing headache that goes along with hang overs!
Be safe everyone and have a Happy New Year!!!
As much of a disappointment to drinkers as this may be, a hair of the dog only delays the inevitable.
One of the reasons you’ll feel ill after drinking is because your liver is still processing the toxins left over from alcohol metabolism. While drinking more might seem to lessen the symptoms initially, you’ll be making yourself feel much worse later on.
Foods to help…
- Bananas: Bananas are an excellent hangover cure because they restore electrolytes lost after a heavy night of drinking and replenish the potassium your body lost to the diuretic effect of alcohol. They are also packed full of natural sugars, giving you energy, and are a natural antacid which means they can help fight nausea.
- Light breakfast: A light breakfast may help combat hangover sickness and fatigue. Try a poached egg on a slice of whole grain bread. Eggs contain the amino acid cysteine which can aid the breaking down of the toxin that causes hangover symptoms, acetaldehyde, and grains in the bread contain magnesium which alcohol can deplete.
- High fat foods: Eating fatty foods the morning of your hangover is sure to upset your stomach further, but eating high fat foods before drinking can help prevent a hangover because it lines the stomach and intestines and slows the absorption of alcohol into the blood stream. A healthier approach is by eating foods such as salmon, avocado and olive oil.
- Water: One of the simplest things you can ingest to help ease a hangover is water! It helps rehydrate your poor beleaguered tissues and really speeds up recovery. If you can get some down your throat before you go to bed then it’ll magically reduce your suffering. And again on getting up. Just do it!
- Vitamin B and C: If you’ve got lots of parties lined up, take a vitamin B complex as well as vitamin C whenever you’re out drinking and the next day, as both these vital nutrients are depleted by alcohol. Vitamin B rich foods are fish, wholegrain cereals, green vegetables, nuts and avocados. Vitamin C rich foods are fresh fruit and berries, green veg, parsley and watercress.
P.S. Remember to have your Milk Thistle ready?