- A source of essential fatty acids
- For cardiovascular and cognitive/cerebral health
- Provides EPA, DHA, and DPA in the same ratio as found naturally in our bodies in a form easily absorbed into our bloodstream to be directly utilized by our bodies
- Seal oil is found to contain minimal toxins or chemicals, so there is less risk of absorbing heavy metals such as mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium
- Provides balance to the body in a 1:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3
Garth Owen is the co-owner of Surrey’s multi award winning Organic Grocer, celebrating 21 years in business in 2014
A passionate advocate of natural health, Owen has been involved with the Canadian Health Food Association serving a director of the Board for 3 years.
Garth has been involved in the development of Standards in Canada for both Organic and NHP sectors. Currently Garth is involved with the Mayne Island Conservancy and other local sustainability groups.