A twist on a popular recipe from November, the Crunchy Coconut Blossom Chocolates. How do you make chocolate even better? Adding peanut butter usually does the trick. We have not yet tried making these with a peanut free option, but an almond or cashew butter should work, you may need to tweak the recipe a bit.
These really are a treat. Share wisely.
- Crunchy Coconut Blossom Chocolate recipe
Peanut Butter Cream
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 4 tsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. DME™ Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- Pinch of sea salt
- Make the chocolate mixture. Fill an ice cube tray a little less than half way with mixture. Place in the freezer to cool for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir the remaining chocolate mixture every couple of minutes to keep it smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter cream ingredients until smooth. Place in the fridge until you remove the ice cube tray.
- Remove the ice cube tray. Place a small spoonful of the peanut butter cream on each chocolate cube.
- Give the remaining chocolate mixture a good stir and pour over the peanut butter until covered.
- Place tray back in the freezer for another 15 minutes, or until completely solid.
Makes about 8-10 Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites.
Bite into the fall season with these melt in your mouth muffins.
These baked treats are gluten-free and dairy-free, so almost everyone can enjoy!
- ½ cup Alpha Red Palm Olein
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1.5 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- Pinch cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tins or fill with muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the oil, sugar and eggs until well blended. Add in the pumpkin and stir until everything is completely smooth. Stir in the water and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Slowly add into the pumpkin mixture while stirring. Keep stirring until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins so they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks to Alpha Health for providing this healthy muffin alternative!