Exciting ChirositolTM Research
Over 30 published studies performed at the Virginia Medical School have shown that ChirositolTM, a nutrient derived from carob, is an effective supplement for insulin-resistant conditions including weight gain, metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes, as well as for excess androgen (male hormone)-related concerns such as PCOS, acne and male facial hair growth in women.
There is a connection between the loss of our waist and changing hormones. The main hormone involved in the development of belly fat is insulin. Insulin is a powerful hormone that, when in excess, also causes an elevation in male hormones, particularly testosterone. Excess male hormones can cause male facial hair growth, acne and PCOS in women. Elevated insulin and blood sugar further leads to weight gain, high cholesterol, high triglycerides,
diabetes and especially belly fat. An early sign of pre-diabetes is skin tags due to higher-than-normal blood sugar and insulin. ChirositolTM normalizes insulin and blood sugar levels, thereby assisting with all of the above conditions.
ChirositolTM mimics insulin’s activity, controlling blood glucose levels, glucose storage and the action of glucose in the cell. It will not, however, cause low blood sugar in those with normal blood sugar levels. ChirositolTM also elevates our happy hormone, serotonin. Reduced serotonin or poor metabolism of serotonin is linked to increased sugar cravings. By balancing serotonin and blood sugar, ChirositolTM also helps to control appetite.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is an insulin-resistant disorder with resulting elevated male hormones. Many fluid-filled cysts may be present in the ovaries, but some women do not have multiple cysts. In this disorder, excess circulating insulin and luteinizing hormone increase the production of male hormones that can cause acne and coarse facial hair growth in women. Oily skin may also be evident. Affecting up to 10 percent of the population, PCOS is the most common hormone dysfunction among women in their reproductive years. Symptoms often become apparent in puberty, when menstruation begins. Irregular menstrual periods with excess bleeding may occur, or PCOS can cause a lack of periods altogether. Because eggs are frequently not released, infertility is a major concern of women with PCOS. If pregnancy does occur, it often ends with first trimester miscarriage or is associated with gestational diabetes. If left untreated, PCOS can lead to cancer of the uterine lining. Women with PCOS also are at increased risk for developing type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and hypertension. PCOS is a very challenging condition to treat and ChirositolTM effectively reduces excess male hormones, reduces weight and appetite, and normalizes ovulation, thereby improving fertility. If you have been battling PCOS, ChirositolTM is the solution.
While Supplies Last in th eMonth of February 2016: Buy a GLUCOsmart & get a CELLUsmart for FREE!!!!
Thin, overweight, young and older women are plagued with cellulite. Often nicknamed “orange peel skin”, cellulite causes the skin to look and feel bumpy. Women are more prone to cellulite than men because women have fat stored closer to the top layer of the skin. Too much estrogen, repeated weight loss or weight gain, inadequate nutrition and poor lymphatic drainage cause fat cells to be pulled in different directions distorting their appearance on the skin. If you have tried to get rid of cellulite you know it is a challenge. Finally we have a cellulite cream called CELLUsmart that is backed by science and works within 21 days. CELLUsmart promotes lipolysis which is the breakdown of triglycerides so that the fatty acids are free to leave the fat cell. When this occurs, the fat cell gets smaller which is the key to changing the appearance of cellulite.
Drain Those Fat Cells
CELLUsmart contains coffea canephora extract and 3% caffeine in a phospholipid matrix. Research using coffea canephora extract showed a 69% increase in the release of fatty acids from the fat cell with a corresponding 49% decrease in the diameter of the fat cell. Alkaloids from the 3% caffeine phospholipid matrix stimulate lipolysis causing fat cells to release stored fat. This special phospholipid matrix of caffeine increases the penetration of the active ingredients promoting rapid results. Research has shown a significant reduction in thigh circumference when this type of caffeine is applied twice a day over several weeks. Caffeine also stimulates lymphatic drainage and reduces edema which is impaired in those with cellulite.
Massage Roller Busts Cellulite
CELLUsmart also has a unique multi-head massage roller attached to the CELLUsmart bottle. Applying the cream and rolling the massage head across the affected areas will quickly break-up disordered fat cells and adhesions. With the combined action of the active ingredients releasing fat from your fat cells and the multi-head massage roller, you will see results in 21 days with twice-a-day application. To speed up the process of reducing the appearance of cellulite eat protein, dark-coloured vegetables and gamma linolenic acid (GLA). A diet deficient in protein causes water retention and worsens the appearance of cellulite. Take epsom salt baths. Walk and jump to improve lymphatic drainage.
While Supplies Last in th eMonth of February 2016 – buy a GLUCOsmart and get a FREE CELLUsmart!!!
Healthy skin is of vital importance to enjoy life to the fullest. Treated with care, it will always look great. Even during stressful, worrisome or emotional times, it is important to try to maintain a healthy mind in a healthy body.
Skin is often a clear indicator of an unbalanced diet. It is said that, after the stomach, the skin is the part of the body we neglect most. Too often, we are oblivious to its warnings.
Here are 12 tips to help you keep your skin healthy
- Protect your skin from the sun. Its rays can produce free radicals, which break down collagen and elastin, causing the skin to age prematurely.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking tightens blood vessels, which deprives cells of oxygen and nutrients, reducing the skin’s elasticity.
- Drink water! Aim to down at least 1.5 litres of water a day. You can add Molkosan to your water to improve digestion and maintain healthy intestinal flora. This leads to young-looking, beautiful and radiant skin.
- Move! Exercise frequently to ensure proper oxygenation.
- Get enough sleep. Skin regenerates at night, and fatigue has an effect on its appearance. Dark circles and redness may appear, and skin becomes dry and loses its brightness.
- Reduce coffee and alcohol consumption. Drinking a lot of coffee and/or alcohol is terrible for your skin. Pores become enlarged, allowing more impurities to get into the skin.
- Avoid stressful situations. They will damage your skin. Skin cells are sensitive to stress, as many of them have receptors that respond to stress hormones. When these hormones are released, blood vessels tighten, and the skin is not nourished as well.
- Be sure to wash your face. Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
- Do not stay in the bath or shower too long. Water depletes the salts in the skin, which makes it difficult for the skin to retain the water molecules. As a result, skin feels dry and rough.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Raw is best, but you can also reduce cooking time as much as possible. When vegetables are cooked for a long time at high temperatures, they lose a lot of their vitamins.
- Choose whole grain cereals and brown rice.
- Limit your intake of animal fats. Opt for oils rich in polyunsaturated fats like sunflower or soybean oil. An omega-3 supplement is also worth considering.
Help your skin stay healthy, and for an extra boost, look into A.Vogel face and body creams made with fresh plants!
Don’t forget – Buy 2 A.Vogel products, receive an Essential Beauty for FREE – while supplies last
by Sonia Chartier, on 4 May 2015
Lymphatic system and cellulite
We never hear much about the lymphatic system…unless things go terribly wrong. The lymphatic system plays a vital role in eliminating toxins and transporting fats. But that’s not all! It is also an integral part of our immune system and we should take care of it.
Sluggish lymphatic system
One sign of a sluggish lymphatic system can show up on the hips. Indeed, poor elimination of toxins by the lymphatic system is one of the major factors leading to cellulite. Congestion in the organs in charge of eliminating toxins, like the liver and kidneys, only aggravate the problem.
What can we do to have a healthy lymphatic system and prevent cellulite?
- Exercise! Because lymphatic circulation relies heavily on muscular contractions, lack of exercise usually leads to a slowing of the lymphatic system. The best exercises for activating lymph are jumping on a trampoline and swimming, both of which reduce the effect of gravity on the lymphatic system while activating circulation by means of muscular contractions.
- Drink water. Because water retention can interfere with proper lymphatic circulation, it is important to drink copious amounts of water—at least eight glasses a day. You can also reduce water retention by limiting your salt intake.
- Eat the right food. Whereas saturated fats, refined sugar and white flour all impede proper lymphatic circulation, good fats like extra-virgin, cold-pressed oils and omega fatty acids, greatly contribute to lymphatic system health, as do garlic, horseradish and fresh-squeezed lemon juice. To further promote the elimination of toxins, it is vital to get enough fibre by eating 5 to 10 portions of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Activate your circulation. Alternating between hot and cold baths stimulates both the lymphatic and circulatory systems – a good reason for a stop at the spa for a bit of hot-cold therapy. While you are at it, a thorough lymphatic drainage can help reactivate lymph circulation and decongest the lymph nodes. Easier to do at home (but not as enjoyable), dry friction is yet another way to activate circulation on the skin’s surface, which also benefits lymphatic circulation and the elimination of toxins.
- Facilitate elimination. Cleansing herbs can help by supporting the elimination organs. An herbal combination of Boldo and Artichoke can help to unclog the liver, which in turn helps the lymph eliminate toxins more effectively. Stinging Nettle not only helps the kidneys eliminate toxins, but also has a stimulating effect on lymph, which in turn improves circulation and elimination. A whey preparation such as Molkosan feeds intestinal flora, the first line of defense against bacteria, and also reduces the occurrence of constipation, a major factor contributing to the accumulation of toxins in the body.
What is the lymphatic system?
The lymphatic system is made up of lymphatic organs (such as the spleen, thymus, tonsils and bone marrow), a network of lymph vessels (which are a little like veins) that go through the numerous lymph nodes spread around the body.
Lymph (or lymphatic fluid) is a clear fluid that circulates in entire network of lymph nodes and vessels, transporting white blood cells, antibodies and some nutriments in our body. Its primary job is to absorb toxins found in the body’s cells, and carry them to the bloodstream through lymphatic vessels. Once in the blood, toxins are sent to the liver, kidneys, skin and lungs to be eliminated once and for all. The lymphatic vessels are located near the skin’s surface and look a lot like veins, although they are thinner and have many more valves.
Gleaned from: A.Vogel’s Blog