You Could be a Part of our Award Winning Team!
We are always accepting resumes.
Please feel free to drop your resume at off at the tills at any time.
Our Grocery Department is currently hiring.
The successful applicant will have cashier and stocking experience.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu language skills are an asset.
Organic Grocer attracts people who are passionate about great food, organics, fair trade, and environmental sustainability. We attract people who are excited about the community they live and work in, about how we treat our planet and our fellow humans beings.
We want people who want to bring their passion into the workplace and make a difference.
Organic Grocer prides itself on offering superb customer service with enthusiastic, positive and friendly staff. We are looking for magnetic people who possess exceptional customer service and English communication skills, enthusiasm and a great attitude.
FoodSafe, a second language, or First Aid certification and previous retail experience are an asset.
- Must love local! We strive to support local producers.
- Sustainability minded. We practice what we preach, and want our employees to share our approach towards respecting our environment.
- We want our shoppers to expect the ultimate in customer service satisfaction. You must be a person who is friendly, patient and understanding.
- We value people who can prioritize and multitask.
- Open availability, including weekends and evenings.
- We only sell the best. You can actually be proud of the products you carry.
- Develop relationships with the community. Work one-on-one with product suppliers, local distributors and community organizations.
- Opportunities to attend industry events.
- Hiring within. As a rapidly growing company, we always look for familiar talent within our ranks before hiring from outside.
- A company discount.
If this sounds like what you are looking for we would love to hear from you! Send your resume in PDF format to the Attention of Jodie & Garth via e-mail (OrganicGrocer@telus.net).