Vanilla, lemon and coconut – the perfect trio. Adapted from the Keto-genesis Cookbook, this is a recipe the whole family will love.
Add an extra teaspoon of sugar if you’re not on a low-carb eating plan and you want a little extra sweetness 🙂
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup DME Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 Tbsp lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar (reserve half for rolling)
- Flaked coconut for rolling
- Place your first 6 ingredients and half the sugar in a food processor, pulse until well combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes to set.
- Roll about a tablespoon of mixture into a ball then roll in coconut and/or coconut sugar.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
- Perfect for snacks and treats
Thanks to Alpha Health for providing this scrumptious recipe!