Buy Online, Local Delivery or Curbside Pickup
Protein Powders vs Collagen Supplements
Collagen—despite all its amazing benefits—isn’t a source of dietary protein (the kind that balances your blood sugar and keeps you feeling full). That’s because collagen contains a different spectrum of amino acids—and is lower in essential amino acids—especially tryptophan and leucine<1>,<2>, but higher in glycine, proline and hydroxyproline, amino acids that help the body build collagen. The unique spectrum of amino acid peptides found in collagen provides plenty of benefits throughout the body that you can’t get from dietary protein!
- Provides anti-aging benefits and makes your skin look great
- Helps your joints feel great
- Supports your active body
- Helps improve bone mineral density
- Helps improve cardiovascular function
- Improves overall wellbeing
- Does it come from a clean, sustainable source?
- Is it in an effective dose?
- Is it highly absorbable?
- We start with sustainably-sourced grass-fed cow hides and wild-caught fish skins from sustainable industries that would otherwise be unused.
- We made sure we provided a therapeutic dose. Each serving of clean collagen gives you 10 grams of easily absorbed collagen peptides.
- We wanted to make it simple for you to take clean collagen. So we created two collagen source options: marine and bovine in both unflavoured and lightly flavoured options. Whether you choose to take collagen from a marine or bovine source, you can reap all of the amazing benefits of collagen!