Buy Online, Local Delivery or Curbside Pickup
Multivitamins - The Building Block You Need
A combination of good nutrition, exercise, and multivitamin supplementation will replace nutrients lost by stressors and give your body what it needs for optimal health. Let’s face it- staying healthy today requires an action plan because every day our bodies face challenges due to:
- Processed and fatty food
The Right Choice is ImportantMultivitamins deliver the most benefit when you choose the right formula for your needs. A good quality supplement should promote health in the following areas:
- Nervous system: Magnesium and B vitamins support the health of your nervous system and increase resilience under stress.
- Heart:Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant that is involved in energy production in the heart. It protects LDL cholesterol from oxidizing and helps lower blood pressure. Omega-3 will help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Bones: Supplements that contain calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D are essential to achieving and maintaining a healthy bone density.
- Energy levels:B vitamins are essential to energy production. Magnesium, iron, and potassium also enable sustained energy levels, especially for women who may be low in iron due to menstruation.
- Immunity:Vitamins A, C, and E all support a healthy immune system. So do the minerals selenium and zinc.
- Healthy weight: Chromium helps to metabolize protein, fat, and carbohydrates and stabilize blood sugar levels.