Amino Acids: Fermentation or Chemical Extraction…Shocking Revelation!
Amino acids are best known as the building blocks of protein. As Dr. Eric Braverman states in his book, The Healing Nutrients Within, proteins found in the human body are second only to water. A proper diet can go a long way in satisfying the body’s needs for essential and nonessential amino acids; however, the typical diet is less than ideal. For this reason, everyone should consider adding amino acids to his or her supplement regimen. Amino acids have a variety of applications for many bodily functions and ailments. Here are just a few examples:
- Tryptophan: Natural relaxant, sleep aid
- Lysine: Growth hormone stimulator, tissue repair, collagen producer
- Tyrosine: Regulator of moods, addictions, and attention span
- Arginine: Reduces heart disease risk, burns fat, releases growth hormone
- DLPA: Controls pain and appetite, increases endorphin activity
- GABA: Good for brain metabolism, stress reduction, and sex drive