Best thing about these – no peeling involved! Bake with the skin on and you get a bit of added texture with the melt-in-your-mouth squash.
- 1 acorn squash, sliced in .5″ rounds
- 2 Tbsp. Alpha Organic Fair Trade Red Palm Olein
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread squash rings evenly along baking sheet.
- Mix seasoning, salt and pepper with Red Palm Olein. Drizzle over top squash rings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until centers are soft.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Top with parsley.
Thanks to Alpha Health for providing this amazingly simple and super tasty recipe!