30 Aug Got Pain? Get Relief with Serrapeptase, the miracle enzyme!
How does it work?
Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme, meaning it breaks down protein and protein by-products, non-living tissue. Serrapeptase is able to breakdown dead tissue without harming living tissue. Having this ability also allows it to thin out fluids and mucous allowing the body a faster recovery time from injuries and dental surgery.
Research has shown Serrapeptase’ effectiveness in reducing pain, inflammation and swelling associated with osteoarthritis, joint pain, carpel tunnel syndrome, post-operative swelling, and pain from dental surgery.
Who should take Serrapeptase?
If you have chronic inflammation or pain, Serrapeptase acts as an anti-inflammatory. It does not have the side effects associated with NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as salicylate and ibuprofen). If you have swelling, it can reduce fluid retention (edema), and post-operative swelling, and can help bring relief if you have sinus issues like sinusitis or throat ailments. Research has shown that Serrapeptase can also help to break up and remove other types of tissue. Serrapeptase has been used to support antibiotics because it can dissolve bacterial “biofilms” (a common cause of persistent infections) and increase the absorption/concentration of the antibiotic in the body.
A Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Clinically proven to reduce pain in the body
- Beneficial for arthritis, joint pain, muscle pain, sport injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome,
- Improves circulation and reduces swelling and inflammation
- Natural alternative to ibuprofen
- Great for sinus congestion and sinusitis
- Relieves swelling and pain from dental surgery
- Reduces mucous and beneficial for sinus, ear, nose and throat congestion and infection
Look for Enerex Serrapeptase!
Visit www.enerex.ca for more information or pop into the store and speak with any one of our health experts.